Transfer Schools

The following Utah institutions accept SLCC courses numbered 1000 or above as general education, major credit or elective credit:

Out-of-State Transfer

Most out-of-state schools accept SLCC courses numbered 1000 and above. However, there may be some exceptions and you should check with the school you plan to attend.

Four-Year Institution Transfer Links

Below you'll find helpful links to some four-year schools in Utah (and a few elsewhere). You also may contact an Academic Advisor for transfer information or check out College View for majors offered at Utah schools.

The following schools accept AS and AA degrees and the General Education Certificate of Completion:

The following schools accepts AS and AA degrees or class-by-class transfer, but do not accept the General Education Certificate of Completion:

Other Transfer Resources

    • shows students how course credits earned at one college may transfer to other Utah institutions. The guide describes whether the class will be considered equivalent to a class offered by the second institution or will be treated as elective credit. How credit transfers is important: you want credit to count as a required class for the certificate or degree program you are working on.
  • College Affordability Transfer Guide
  • College Source (Online Database)