How to get a OneCard

OneCards can be obtained at the ID Centers at Redwood, Jordan and South City Campuses. Requests for OneCards may also be made online by following the steps on the OneCard home page.

New Students

You can obtain a OneCard at one of three ID centers. New Students will receive an orientation packet of information explaining when and where to get your OneCard. You must be enrolled in classes for the current semester to receive your card, and must also present another form of picture ID. The cost of your first OneCard is covered by student fees. There is a replacement fee of $20 if you lose your OneCard, see Lost Cards page for more information.

Can't remember your student number?

Read the information provided on Student ID page, then click on the online form to retrieve your S number.

If you need additional information please contact one of the ID Centers.


Staff and Faculty may obtain their OneCard from any ID center. New Staff and Faculty will go through the onboarding process. Once that is completed by your department supervisors, you can go to an ID center and get a new OneCard. It is mandatory to have college-issued ID, so don't delay in getting your OneCard. Replacement staff or faculty cards may be paid for by the employee or ask your supervisor for authorization to use the department’s index code. A replacement costs $15.


Alumni who wish to get a OneCard can visit the Redwood ID center with the appropriate authorization form. The card fee is $5.00.